Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't Be Fooled By My Sweet Face










Libby's "less than smooth transition" has turned into morning meetings with the school counselor to get her calm and ready to go to class. I was hoping parenting would get easier as the kids got older, but it seems to be getting harder! Ugh!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm with you. Everyday I realize that life was much easier when no one was in school...even though I would've never believed it at the time. I'm sorry that Libby is 'transitioning' in school. I know about school issues and it's hard as a parent to watch, because suddenly we've lost a lot of control.

    I'm not a control freak. Right?

    Good luck with Libby though, I'm sure that she'll pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bottom picture is scary. Don't ever let Libby see that.

    Poor little Libster. She is just too cool for school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I do hate to give up control. I can't say I don't love a little quiet time at home to get stuff done, but it is hard to send them off and hope someone is watching out for their well being - or at least making sure they don't get beat up on the playground. At this point, getting Libby out of the car without tears would be success.

    ReplyDelete