Monday, December 9, 2013

Study Abroad Wrap-Up By, Libby

Me in front of the Eiffel Tower.

I really miss Paris a LOT.  I had so much fun with students and with my family. I really miss the Eiffel Tower.  It made me so happy to see it every day.  The day we left Paris we woke up at 6:30 in the morning while it was still dark.  We drove right by the Eiffel Tower and you could not see it, which made me so sad to not see the Eiffel Tower on my last day!

I really enjoyed being with the students.  They let us play with them in their hotel rooms. It made it a great experience.

Me with the students in their hotel room.  We have matching shirts!
Almost the last day in France!!
Saying goodbye. 


















This week when I got home I went into my room and saw the picture I have or our entire group in front of the Eiffel Tower, it made me miss Paris so much! We had a great time! I hope we can go back again.   
-Libby


So sad I miss paris!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get to see the Eiffel tower on your last day, but you knew it was there, right?

    ReplyDelete