
This year we celebrated Luke’s birthday with a Lightening McQueen race track cake. Luke loves race cars. And other than the one gift he wanted – bubbles – he only needed a race car cake to make him happy. He’s pretty easy to please.
Luke brings a lot of laughter and joy to our house. Here are some of our favorite things about Luke: He calls himself wookie (wu-kee); his favorite expression is holy moly cow; he cleans up after himself; he thinks the neighborhood teenagers want to hang out with him; he loves his brother and sister; he is cute, happy and funny!
I recognize he gets away with A LOT as the youngest child with big puppy dog eyes, but I am okay with that. Happy birthday Luke!





He is pretty dang cute! We need to stick around long enough for he and Addi to date, and um, I don't know...get married!!!
ReplyDeleteHeather - They would have the cutest kids ever! The funny thing is, Libby would be just as thrilled by it. She loves Addi.
ReplyDeleteThat's so smart to brush teeth with goggles on. I'm constantly getting spray from my crazy toothbrush in my eyes. LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie.