Celebrating my birthday with 26 of my closest BYU friends.
Last night was the welcome dinner with the students. Chris let the waitress know it was my birthday and they brought out a beautiful cake and sang Joyeux Anniversaire Madame. Strangely, they took the cake back, but we did have a delicious chocolate creme brulee. Chris told the students the story of my 8th birthday when my parents took me out to dinner. When the waiters came out singing I hid under the table mortified. This year I managed to remain above the table, I guess I've matured over the past 30 years!
Looks like a lovely location for a birthday dinner.
ReplyDeleteYes, a more "friendly" waitstaff then 30 years ago.
Luke appears to be really enjoying the whole thing, hope it is not an indication of the amount of fun for all. I am so excited you guys are there and doing Paris stuff. Keep providing photos and blogs.