Monday, November 25, 2013

South of France (Day 7)

On our official final day in France we wanted to do some hiking in the famous Cassis calanques.  We bundled up and headed out with a group of 7 students (see, I knew we would see them again soon).  The hike was beautiful and it was one of my favorite things we did while in the South of France.  I was again thinking how I'd like to come back when the weather was better.

Good morning Lukie.
Getting our first view.


A group of our students were on this
sight seeing boat.   I guess that's cool if you want
to be lazy while you sight-see.




Trying to find shelter from the wind.









We hiked out for about 2 miles and then stopped at this
great spot for a snack and decided to head back.



We ate lunch back in Cassis at the docks.  It was a nice long French lunch.



Isaac's smoked salmon crepe.

Later that night Isaac and Chris went out to the beach to collect some Mediterranean sand (rocks). We said more good-byes before settling in our room to pack-up and try (unsuccessfully) to get some sleep before getting up at 6am to catch our 7am cab to the airport.



Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment