| Blurry picture of Libby and me strolling down the Champs Elysees. See the Phineas and Ferb reference above. |
| Yes, we are those people that eat at McDonald's in Paris. According to Rick Steves' Paris, this location is the most profitable McDonald's in the world. I believe it since our meal cost over $40! |
| Not sure what Isaac is doing. |
| Sprite with a single ice cube. |
| Chris was disappointed they didn't have a chicken-fish sandwich. |
| Street performer. |
| Street performer. |
I'm so glad you went to McDonald's! Craig teases me about it, but it's nice to have something familiar, and the food is better than it is in the US. I've never been to the Champs Elysees McDo before though. And it's so frustrating when they give you just a couple of cubes of ice! What do Europeans have against ice!
ReplyDeleteUnlike Karen E., I can't believe it. But it's understandable. I took Jonny to the archive once, all day while he played with legoes (help, Dan Quayle!), and promised him if he would play all day I'd take him to McDonald's for lunch. He did, and I did, trying not to let anyone see me. Alas. I like how Isaac is enjoying every drop though. And did you happen to see any non-performing performance artists? Those are my favorite kind.
ReplyDelete